HTML Executable is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2015-01-28. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Import of .EPUB ebooks is possible.
Everything of the website/ebook application can then be customized from A to Z:
- apply skins to the user interface (real skin support for ebooks), more than 100 skins + a free skin editor available;
- configure the user interface: toolbar with alpha-blended images, menus, status bar, printer...
- use scripting to control ebook behaviors and respond to user events;
- make portable ebooks running on USB disks;
- protect pages using profiles to make trial ebooks and restrict user rights (no context menu...);
- add password or registration key systems for ebook sales;
- use dongle protection for enhanced security of your ebooks;
- use remote activation/deactivation/validation to control uses;
- display splash screens or messages;
- add table of contents (TOC), search engine and favorite manager options;
- change icon and version information of the .exe file; digitally code sign it;
- create ebooks in kiosk mode;
- and much more.
Create amazing full-featured digital information products like ebooks, presentations, CD autoruns, help documentation, demonstrations, tutorials, brochures or educational material, website archives... HTML Executable has an intuitive interface lets both inexperienced and advanced users get the most of their first ever executable website. Full context-sensitive help, samples and forum are available.
HTML Executable (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 28.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 436 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.